We are looking for an enthusiastic production / edit assistant to join the Mallard Productions team full time.
The job will be predominantly office based, and will incorporate aspects of production co-ordinating and assistant editing. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager and Head of Post Production to ensure the smooth delivery of projects, from conception to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating directly with clients via email, telephone and face to face meetings
- Creating digital call sheets and ensuring the production team are kept informed
- Sorting travel requirements for crew
- Maintaining and keeping the office clean, tidy and in check
- Assisting the production team in checking in and out equipment
- Writing proposals, quotes and briefs
- Updating the website, social media and other platforms
- Looking to the future and planning shoots and schedules
- Day to day problem solving
- Liaising directly with the Project Manager and Head of Post Production
- Work in Adobe Premiere Pro to create edits
The successful applicant will need to be able to:
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Have good IT skills
- Have a basic understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Take their own initiative
- Have experience working to tight deadlines and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Have a great work ethic
- Enjoy working in a passionate team and want to see the company grow
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Be able to adapt to a rapidly changing working environment
- Swap between production and post production duties regularly
- Take direction when required, whilst also working autonomously to self-direct and take ownership of a project where necessary
- Be happy to communicate outside of work hours if shoot times/details change at the last minute
The salary is £17,280 per annum.
To apply please complete this form. If you have any questions please email email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Mallard Productions Vacancy’. Please note we are only accepting applicants who currently reside in Scotland, and the job will primarily be based out of our offices in Glasgow.
The deadline for applications is July 31st but we are hoping to start conducting interviews prior to this date.
Date 14th June 2019