We are excited to announce that we have a new vacancy for a full time Production Coordinator at Mallard Productions.
No experience is required but we are looking for someone with great communication skills who loves organising and being part of a creative team.
The job will be predominantly office based. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of projects, from conception to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating directly with clients via email, telephone, video chat and face to face meetings
- Creating digital call sheets and ensuring the production team are kept informed
- Sorting travel requirements for crew
- Maintaining and keeping the office clean, tidy and in check
- Assisting the production team in checking in and out equipment
- Writing proposals, quotes and briefs
- Generating invoices
- Updating the website, social media and other platforms
- Looking to the future and planning shoots and schedules
- Day to day problem solving
- Liaising directly with the Project Manager and Head of Post Production
- Producing Risk Assessments
- Accompanying the team on shoots and helping out when required
- Dealing with last minute production changes and communicating with the rest of the team
The successful applicant will need to be able to:
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Have good IT skills
- Take their own initiative
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Have a great work ethic
- Enjoy working in a passionate team and want to see the company grow
- Be able to adapt to a rapidly changing working environment
- Take direction when required, whilst also working autonomously to self-direct and take ownership of a project where necessary
- Be happy to communicate at different times of the day if shoot times/details change at the last minute
Salary will be based on experience. We currently do not have a closing date for applications but are hoping to begin interviews in March.
To apply please complete this form. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘MVP Coordinator Vacancy’. Please note we are only accepting applicants who currently reside in Scotland.
Date 12th March 2022